Southern California Environmental Services
Note: Our work is limited to commercial projects in Southern California only. We do not take residential and out-of-state projects.
We specialize in bringing environmental and health-and-safety related projects to a swift, efficient, and cost-effective conclusion. Our primary service is protecting the building owner's financial interests through competent management of every construction or remedial project. Projects administered by Ellis are completed quietly, efficiently, and on time.
While we do many things, we specialize in asbestos, lead, mold and IAQ testing. The process typically includes, but it not limited to the following:
- Hazardous material testing, including asbestos and lead in air, in building materials, and in soil.
- Moisture assessments and guidance following water intrusion events.
- Soils testing for VOCs, metals and TPH (required for trenching and excavation).
- Surface sampling for sewage contaminants following emergency cleanups.
- Potable and recreational water testing.
- Indoor air quality testing: Mold, VOCs, CO2, CO, temp, humidity, dusts (nuisance, respirable and ultra-fines), asbestos, lead, formaldehyde, etc.
- Noise level testing.
- Abatement design specifications and bid phase services, including providing site access to abatement contractors.
- Oversight and monitoring of all abatement and remedial projects, followed by final clearance and completion report.
Ellis Environmental is your best choice to avoid costly mistakes and delays.
Call 310-544-1837 and speak to a Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC), CDPH-certified lead inspector/assessor or sampling technician, or a Certified Industrial Hygienist. Or, complete the form below for a same day or next day answer!
Comeplete List Of Services
Your hazardous materials testing will be performed by a degreed, certified and insured industrial hygienist, and your report will come from a California-licensed consultant with 20+ years of experience. To provide you with an estimate, we only need a few simple bits of information: